Sign up early for one of our programs to qualify for our early bird specials. Take advantage of our free estimates and senior discounts (not available on early bird specials).
Natural and environmentally friendly products applied regularly with one of our programs, along with proper cultural practices, will control weeds in your lawn and will encourage and maintain thick, healthy, green lawns. A healthy lawn will naturally resist insects, weeds and disease.
Things to Remember…
- Water as needed, 1” to 1 1/2” per week during warm weather.
- Allow water to soak into soil without puddling or running off.
- Make sure sprinkler provides good coverage.
- Don’t cut more than 1/3 of the grass blade at one time.
- Mow at proper cutting height.
- Mow with sharp mower blade.
- Avoid mowing when turfgrass is wet.
- Avoid mowing too often during hot, dry weather.